Friday, October 24, 2008

Creating a Podcast - Another New Experience

In my recent post I mentioned taping interviews using SoundForge thinking that it was the coolest thing ever to learn. I wonder where my learning moments have gone to. Then comes learning about using Audacity. I asked myself, "What else is out there?" It was fun recording my thoughts regarding the recent annual management meeting (UCSI Summit). My immediate concerns were whether I was articulate and clear (You see voice comes through very nasalized through recordings). I was sort of satisfied that I was coherent (so signs of intoxication - joking!) and clear.

Recording one's thoughts and sharing it in a public domain is new to me because I am not sure who will be listening to it. It is different from presenting a paper at a conference where your life audience can provide feedback. All in all - I feel like a Gen Y Kid because of these experiences.


Link Only
RSS
Image
Podcast feed: Subscribe
iTunes
Podcast feed: Subscribe

No comments: